I was asked to be a part of the TEDx event held at University of Denver (TEDxDU.com) each year. This year’s theme is “Radical Collaboration”. To help promote the event and build awareness and participation in the various in-person and online aspects of the event, TEDxDU is filming videos of each of the speakers talking about what Radical Collaboration means to them.
Here is (roughly) what I said… I tried to have a little fun with it.Read More →
Have you been hearing more and more about marketing automation? Do you have questions? Would you benefit from a practical, down-to-earth (read: no vendor hype) overview of how marketing automation works, how it could benefit your company and how to get started? Then join us on Wednesday, March 30th, 2011 for the Colorado AMA’s Knowledge Series. [...]Read More →
More and more businesses are realizing how valuable and smart Content Marketing can be for building their brand, their opportunity pipeline and their revenue. But inevitably, the other shoe drops and they begin to feel the anxiety of having to produce what can seem like an enormous amount of new content.
This article will help you manage that anxiety with some proven sources of great content for your marketing.Read More →
The Back Story I met David Sirota last year when I was a guest on his radio show on AM760 (produced by Clear Channel out of Denver, Colorado). We quickly became friends through our mutual fascination with music, politics, culture and media. Over a beer one night, he mentioned that he was about to release [...]Read More →
OpenText hired Intelligent Demand to create a series of rich media presentations and videos to help tell their story in a fun and engaging way. After doing our strategic homework, we created a hand-illustrated world…Read More →
- Content Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Hot Topics
- ID Word of the Day
- Intelligent Demand
- Marketers are being asked to do more–A LOT MORE–with fewer resources. You need efficient ways to generate and manage leads. Reliable reporting and metrics that prove your impact on revenue wouldn't hurt either.
Talk to us today about:
- More qualified leads for your sales team
- Automated lead & customer nurturing campaigns
- A steady flow of relevant content that converts
- Marketing automation & CRM implementation
- Actionable reporting & metrics
LEARN MOREYou know that buying has changed. Prospects have gotten very good at ignoring cold calls, tuning out product-centric messaging, and doing their own research without the help of a sales person.
Talk to us today if you'd like:
- More time closing, less time prospecting
- Truly qualified leads
- Deeper insight into prospects' hot buttons
- Better sales tools & marketing support
- Content that prospects actually read/want
LEARN MORESenior Execs, You understand that luck isn't much of a strategy. You need marketing and sales to work together--to drive revenue. Forrester, Gartner, Aberdeen Group and Sirius Decisions all confirm that companies who invest in demand generation strategies achieve impressive results:
- 18% higher revenue
- 16.5% higher campaign response rates and conversion rates
- 50% decrease in time to execute campaigns
- 85% decrease in cost per lead
NEVER MISS A POST:Subscribe to ID's Blog
SCHEDULE A CONSULTContact us to schedule a free initial consultation. We will promptly return your call or email.
Tel: +1 877 654 2234
Email: Schedule a Consultation
DOWNLOAD THIS GUIDE