Companies who invest in a marketing automation platform and have best-in-class processes in place generate:
• 18% higher revenue
• 16.5% higher campaign response rates and conversion rates
• 50% decrease in time to execute campaigns
• 85% decrease in cost per lead
• 9.3% higher sales quota achievement
– Forrester, Aberdeen Group, Gartner, Sirius Decisions
Web-enabled marketing automation is a relatively new methodology that allows marketers to integrate various elements of a marketing program into one synchronized, consistent automation program. A well-chosen and properly-implemented marketing automation platform will give your marketing team some game-changing capabilities:
- Detailed management and tracking of your various lead generation activities
- Ability to deliver tailored, 1:1 messages to specific customer segments at crucial points in their buying cycle
- Automated lead and campaign management
- A toolset and framework for aligning marketing and sales
- Vastly improved visibility and reporting to track marketing ROI
It’s easy to get lost in the many features offered by marketing automation software. Here is a guide that boils all of those features down: Marketing Automation: 4 Powerful Payoffs. Download and learn how it will make your job easier and your campaigns more successful.
Intelligent Demand can help you determine the business case for a marketing automation investment, choose the correct platform, and properly implement your marketing automation system. Contact us if you would like to schedule a marketing automation demo.
Read about other demand generation benefits here: