Intelligent Demand is hosting a Meetup with VisitorCentric on March 21st at our building in the RiNo district of Denver. The details are below.
Hope you can make it!
The Simple Truth About Conversion Optimization & Testing
Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 5:30 PM
Hosted by Intelligent Demand and VisitorCentric
@ The Laundry Building – Presentation Space
2701 Lawrence Street Suite 23, Denver, CO
The external doors to the building will be locked, but we’ll have someone manning the door to let you in. There will be signs around the building to guide you to the right place.
MEETUP LINK: http://meetup.visitorcentric.com/events/53467382/
About the Presentation:
It’s easy to believe that formal conversion testing is the only way to improve your website with so many headlines saying things like “Testing Produces 300% Conversion Lift” or “You’re Not Testing? Are You Crazy?”. But the truth is that most websites are not ready for conversion testing, and there are many non-testing related options that will improve conversion rates. This presentation will provide simple and highly-effective ways to improve your website, while at the same time, preparing it for conversion testing.
You will learn:
- The 5 critical areas of any website that must be fixed before embarking on conversion testing.
- How to establish a practical & trustworthy baseline on your website in order to truly understand where and what to test on your website.
- Why you shouldn’t always rely on your existing analytics data, and how to fix it with basic optimization & web usablity.
- How to test with low traffic volume (Yes, you can actually test).
- The biggest myth in conversion testing: The need for statistical level of confidence.
As always, VisitorCentric meetups are completely free to attendees and promise to deliver actionable information that you can take away to begin improving conversion rates on your website or clients’ websites!