If you answer “No” to one or more of the following questions, your company should consider implementing a marketing automation solution:
- Is your website enabled to convert anonymous web traffic into opportunities?
- Do you automatically nurture and engage your not-ready-for-sales-yet leads?
- Do you score your prospects to determine sales readiness?
- Do you capture and react to your prospects’ interaction such as email exchanges, web visits and event attendance?
- When sales receives leads from marketing, can you get a full report of behavior to date, interest areas and specific action taken?
- Does your sales team focus resources on the hottest leads methodology based on a sound scoring?
- Do you have full marketing and sales pipeline visibility that shows accurate reporting down to the campaign level?
- Can you measure which leads sources contributed most to your revenue this quarter?
Tagged with: Readiness for Marketing Automation
Share this ID blog post
- Content Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Hot Topics
- ID Word of the Day
- Intelligent Demand
NEVER MISS A POST:Subscribe to ID's Blog
SCHEDULE A CONSULTContact us to schedule a free initial consultation. We will promptly return your call or email.
Tel: +1 877 654 2234
Email: Schedule a Consultation
DOWNLOAD THIS GUIDE
Agile Marketing ama b2b content B2B Lead Generation Books Careers Clients Colorado AMA content marketing content sources creative curata Demand Generation demand generation agencies Design eloqua Email marketing Event fresh content funny grammar ID Office Stuff Intro Lead Nurturing Marketing Marketing 2.0 Marketing and Sales Alignment Marketing Automation Marketing Automation Tips Measurement Metaphors Net Results Obama campaign old school technology Optimization Pardot Readiness for Marketing Automation review Segmentation Tech technostalgia TEDxDU Thought Leadership tips webinar