We realized today, here at the ID ranch, that whenever we start talking, metaphors tend to pour out. They get VERY mixed sometimes… and kinda weird. So we decided to start documenting them, periodically, for your enigmatic reading pleasure.
Here are just a few metaphors from this morning… Morningphors, if you will:
• It’s as easy as making sushi
• Squeezing an orange
• He’s got a lot of woodworking to do
• What lives below the fold
• I want to turn it into a Happy Meal
• A heavyweight champ as they say
Have a favorite metaphor? Contact us and tell us about it.