If you answer “No” to one or more of the following questions, your company should consider implementing a marketing automation solution:
- Is your website enabled to convert anonymous web traffic into opportunities?
- Do you automatically nurture and engage your not-ready-for-sales-yet leads?
- Do you score your prospects to determine sales readiness?
- Do you capture and react to your prospects’ interaction such as email exchanges, web visits, and event attendance?
- When sales receives leads from marketing, can you get a full report of behavior to date, interest areas, and specific action taken?
- Does your sales team focus resources on the hottest leads methodology based on sound scoring?
- Do you have full marketing and sales pipeline visibility that shows accurate reporting down to the campaign level?
- Can you measure which lead sources contributed most to your revenue this quarter?