DENVER, August 9, 2021 – On August 4, the Colorado Companies to Watch organization announced Intelligent Demand as one of the winners of their annual award. The organization recognizes Colorado-based companies that fuel the state’s economic growth, creating jobs, and bringing innovation to our state.
Earlier this year, Intelligent Demand was also named a 2021 Best Place to Work by the Denver Business Journal. This award is given to companies that offer great benefits, exceptional work environments, and perks.
“We’re both humbled and excited to win these workplace awards. We really prioritize providing a great work environment at Intelligent Demand and are always thinking of new ways to improve that,” said Joel Mischke, CFOO at Intelligent Demand. “Our team has achieved a lot over the last couple of years, and it’s great to be recognized for our growth as a company.”
Intelligent Demand has thrived despite the massive challenges of a global pandemic over the past year and a half. Here are a few statistics that were most noticeable about the company’s growth:
- Increased the total number of employees by 57%.
- Introduced the first DEI Advisory Board along with key initiatives such as training, policy, and recognition of important holidays.
- Achieved two record-breaking years in a row for revenue.
- Received a +79 NPS score from a client experience semi-annual survey conducted in early 2021.
- Acquired 11 new clients in 2020 and 10 acquired YTD for 2021.
ABOUT INTELLIGENT DEMAND
Intelligent Demand (intelligentdemand.com) is one of the U.S.’s leading revenue growth agencies. Chosen by clients who need a true growth partner, Intelligent Demand has been named a “Rising Star” and the #1 Account Based Agency in the U.S. by B2B Marketing. The agency’s clients include Cheetah Digital, Comcast, Conifer Health, HCA, and Kaiser Permanente, among others. Founded in 2011, Intelligent Demand is headquartered in Denver, Colo.