We need the real, unique you.
It takes a diverse group of people to build an amazing team. That’s why we value and cultivate diversity, equity, inclusion and a sense of belonging with each other at Intelligent Demand. We embrace and encourage the differences that make each of us unique because diversity makes us stronger, smarter, more creative, more resilient, and more innovative. But more than that: it’s the right thing to do.
Our goal is to ensure that each person with whom we interact — including employees, clients, job applicants, prospects, contractors, partners, vendors, and other stakeholders — is treated fairly and with respect. When we select a person for employment, a promotion, a development opportunity, or any other benefit, it will be on the basis of their aptitude, skills, experience and abilities.
We are committed to providing fair and equal opportunity and treatment to each person without regard to race, ethnic origin, color, nationality, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, disability, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, or sex and sexual orientation. We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. All employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and to use and develop their unique talents and abilities.
We know that it takes much more than good intentions and words to transform ourselves as individuals and our organization to become truly diverse, fair, inclusive and unbiased. It takes smart, honest and sustained efforts over time. We are firmly committed to that journey of improvement and transformation.
Our commitments include the following:
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are valued and celebrated.
- To create an environment that encourages and promotes fairness, dignity and respect for every employee.
- To not tolerate any form of intimidation, discrimination, bullying, or harassment, and to discipline those that breach this policy.
- To make training, development, and progression opportunities equally available to all team members.
- To maintain safe, supportive, encouraging ways for anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to raise their concerns so we can apply corrective measures.
- To regularly review all our employment practices and procedures so that fairness is maintained at all times.
- To inform all employees of our commitment to this policy and that they are expected and obligated to comply with its requirements and promote fairness in the workplace. We will also make this policy known and available to job applicants, clients, prospects, partners, contractors and vendors.
- To monitor and review this policy annually to ensure that diversity, fairness, inclusion and a sense of belonging is continually valued, monitored, defended and improved in our workplace.
- To ensure that this policy is fully understood and supported by senior management
Last update: October 2020