You Can't Succeed Without a Strategy
Marketers today are under incredible pressure to drive results.
But skipping strategy and jumping right into tactics usually leads to wasted time, wasted money, a confused marketing and sales team and even more confused prospects and customers.
A solid strategy ensures that you are primed for success with a clear, actionable revenue plan. This clearly articulated vision serves as your near-term roadmap for getting pipeline and revenue results by synchronizing the way you market and sell with the way your target customer buys.
Your revenue growth strategy should consider and connect the key elements that will affect your success:
- Your goals and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Your brand and unique value proposition
- Your market and competitive position
- Your audience, ideal client, target buyer personas and customer journey
- Your messaging architecture, content plan and creative strategy
- Your demand generation program design including campaign workflows and lead management processes
- Your media and channels plan
- Your integrated technology plan including marketing automation, CRM, CMS, search, social media, video marketing and other applications
- Your reporting, analytics and optimization systems
- Your internal communications and stakeholder alignment plan
- Your budget, schedule and internal resource realities
ID’S APPROACH TO REVENUE GROWTH STRATEGY
- It’s rooted in industry insights, best practices and smart strategy.
- We work to create your personalized strategy collaboratively with your team and your executive team.
- We believe in doing it quickly, and not letting perfect be the enemy of good.
- We want everyone involved to have realistic expectations. Don’t count on silver bullets and brilliant “ah-ha” moments. Don’t boil the ocean.
- You don’t need to be brilliant – you just need to make a thoughtful, integrated plan rooted in market and customer insights.
Real Revenue Transformation™ A Healthcare Case Study
Find out how Intelligent Demand and Kaiser Permanente collaborated to deliver impactful ROI across complex, rapidly-evolving B2B and B2C healthcare-buying environments.