How Marketing Automation Delivers ROI
A well-chosen and properly-implemented marketing automation platform will give your marketing team some game-changing capabilities:
• Data capture of both demographic and behavioral information for leads and customers
• Accurate and dynamic segmentation of your lead and customer database
• Personalized, targeted messaging delivery for leads and customers
• Automated campaign delivery and management
• Automated and near real-time lead scoring
• Automated lead management and routing
• Cost effective and faster campaign creation and launch
• Reports and analytics that measure marketing effectiveness
Okay. That is a list of some very valuable things that marketing automation does. But to what end? What difference will all of these impressive capabilities make in your marketing? What benefits can these features actually deliver?
Here is the first of 4 huge wins (that will deliver ROI for your company) made possible with marketing automation.
Huge Win #1: Relevancy
I love this saying: “relevance equals revenue”. Think about it for a second and you’ll realize how true it is.
Many of the capabilities provided by marketing automation equate to improving your company’s relevancy in the eyes of your prospects. Or put another way, your company’s ability to provide the right message or resource, to the right person, at precisely the right time in their buying process — consistently and efficiently — for every single lead in your opportunity funnel.
In today’s hectic, media-saturated world, keeping your prospects engaged and moving through your opportunity pipeline (also known as their buying process) is nearly impossible if you aren’t speaking directly to their present moment needs, concerns and goals. Marketing automation makes this possible. That’s huge win #1.